As many of my clients now know, I have made the big decision to go out on my own. For the last 5 years, I have given everything I had to Cortello Salon and its owners Ryan and Courtney. In return I found them to be gracious and supporting throughout our entire professional relationship.
But time marches on and I couldn’t help but dream of the next professional chapter and how I can take my skills and experience to the next level.
If i had to use words to describe my life and work at this point and time, it would be:
- Dedication: My personal mission is, nobody leaves my chair unhappy. Ever.
- Passion: I believe when you love what you do, you never work a day in your life.
- Flexibility: More for my clients and more for me. We only live once.
- Desire: I feel like I haven’t yet done my best work.
- Terrified: Making big life decisions is scary! But I know this is the right thing for me and my family.
- Thankful: Without loyal clients, I couldn’t do what I do.
- Excited: Make my own hours and keep more of the money I earn? Yes please!
- Energized: Look out world!
If you are looking for me, just give me a ring and lets chat. 904-655-8956. I’m be practicing at the beautiful Embee Salon in Jacksonville Beach. I’m very thankful for the owner Mary Beth Patton as she was very patient and supporting as I considered this move. Absolutely fantastic. I can’t wait to get to know her better.
So there you have it.
See you soon